Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jka249

Male Posts : 1

SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application   SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 pm

How old are you? :18
What is your name? :Nathan
Where do you live? :Scotland
What is your IN Game Name? :SinisterGod
State/City :Nairn
What can you help with? :Chatbox, Forums, Events, Moderation (making sure no1 is abusing anything) and general Help including techsupport to new players.
What spot do you wanna be? [PH] [GM] [PM]: [GM] if possible (willing to work up from [PH]) (also forum mod if possible)
Why do you think that is the right spot for you? : I am in the chat box more than about half the server combined, i am in game quite often and i do help players out including but not limited to helping them how to download or patch there clients fastest ways to level tricks and tips. i also am working on a list of bugs including how important each one is to fix What i have so Far
How long can you be online a day? :5-14Hours
Do you have a mic? :Yes
Do you have Ventrilo or Team Viewer: Both + some other things if required
Any other things we should know? : I Know alot about computers, Conquer Online and Extremely faster learner (Scary fast)

References: Unforgiven, Mica, Cruzer, Toxxic and im sure there is probaly a few more that have seen me in action
P.S. Please be my reference XD
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven[PM]
Da'Boss
Da'Boss
Unforgiven[PM]

Male Posts : 19

SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application   SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Okay I will give you a chance as a [GM] but will be checking logs on a regular bases
Back to top Go down
http://FallenEmpire-Co.com

SomeOneWhoKnowsU Staff Application
Page 1 of 1