Inferno-Co
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion board for the conquer online private server: Inferno-Co

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banned
Ultimate Dumbass
Banned

Male Posts : 1

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 pm

How old are you? :16
What is your name? :Steven
Where do you live? :Tennessee
What is your IN Game Name? :Dafuq, ShAd0W
State/City :Nashville
What can you help with? :I can help players on chat box and in game. I can translate most of the time with new players.
What spot do you wanna be? [PH] [GM] [PM]: Doesn't matter to me its always up to you guys.
Why do you think that is the right spot for you? :That's because I been here before and know you guys so well, I get along with others.
How long can you be online a day? :Weekend:10 A.M.-1.A.M.; Weekday: 2:30 P.M. - 10 P.M.
Do you have a mic? :Yes I certainly do.
Do you have Ventrilo or Team Viewer:I do have both Ventrilo and Team Viewer; Skype if possible too.
Any other things we should know? :I been here since Unforgiven-Co, so yeah I know you guys would appreciate me here.
Previous experience with servers:Been a staff before in couple servers and such this server too.
And if you apply for staff and are accepted and do not login with in 60 days you will be terminated and there will be no questions asked!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1